Messages for Bram & Jinni & the family
Please leave any messages to the folks (or siblings) by adding a comment to this post. We will make sure Bram & Jinni get copies.
Please create an 'identity' for yourself. We are printing copies of all messages for Jeff to read when he is able to do so ... and an identity will not only let him know immediately who sent the message but will let you use the same identity on any page of this website. A heartfelt thanks to all of you!
34 Comments:
To Jeff's family
You do not know who I am, but I am a friend of Earl Parker. I feel like I know Jeff just from all the conversations Earl and I have had in the past. You all are in my prayers. Since Earl is not able to be there right now, I would like to offer my assistance to you all in any way I can.
God bless,
Ruth Frazier in San Antonio
Dear Bram & Jinni,
I'm sending up some very intense prayers for Jeff and for all of you. May he regain consciousness soon, have a good recovery and be the "old Jeff" once again. He has so many people pulling for him and lots of love surrounding him.
Keep the faith!
Lovingly, Ellie
Dearest Aunt Jinni and Uncle Bram, We are in such shock over our precious Jeff. All the Barnes in San Antonio send their love and prayers to you and the rest of the Brammies.
Libba, Burton, Margaret, Burton 1V and Bracken.
We are praying very hard for Jeff's health and for strength and guidance for everyone else. All love to y'all.
Jeff and Dodita
Dear Bram and Jinni...our thoughts and prayers are with you all, and especially with Jeff..if there is anything we can do please call. We love you...Vancie and Carl et all
Uncle Bram and Aunt Jinni,
I have Jeff in my thoughts, and I know he will recover with flying colors. You are both in my prayers, as always. If I can do anything, do not hesitate to ask.
Love you both,
Hayley
Dear Mac Family
I'm so sorry to hear about Jeff's accident. My thoughts and prayers are with Jeff and your entire family
David(Tweet)Tritter
To Jeff's family,
I have known Jeff since we were toddlers at the Hearing Center in the Medical Center. Jeff & I have managed to keep in touch and stay friends through all these years. Know that if there is anything we can do please let me know. You are all wonderful brother and sisters strong for your parents and for your brother Jeff. I have faith, Jeff is strong and he WILL pull through this.
Love,
Mary Grace (Patronella) Kiesewetter
To Martha
Duncan and I are praying for you all. I wish there was something I could do. Please let me know if you need anything.
Love Kathi
Dearest Martha,
Not a day goes by that we don't think about you and your family. As difficult a time as it is, you all have each other and that means strength for Jeff. I pray for his recovery and hope that you all know how very much we care.
Love, Lia & Skip
Dear Bram, Jinni, and family -
We were saddened to hear of Jeff's accident and condition. Please know that we are praying for Jeff and the whole family, and will help any way that we can. God bless you all.
The Fochts
Dearest Jinni and Bram:
I think of Jinni's favorite song and hear the bagpipes piping the music and hear voices raised in hope...
Amazing Grace, be with our Jeff now, give his parents ease, and bring comfort to his siblings and friends.
There is magnificent energy in all the love surrounding Jeff, and I remain a believer in its healing power.
Jinni, Bram, Darcy, Tom, Bimmie, Jeff, Martha, you are in my heart,
Micki
Dear Jinni & Bram,
We're relative newcomers to Tynewood (only 12 years!), but have learned to love and appreciate you both. We don't know Jeff personally, but are sending our best thoughts to you all.
Diane & Bob Wege
My dear Bram and Jinni and all my cousins, too many thoughts to try to convey. All I can invision is the beautiful smile that always greeted me everytime I am with Jeffrey. I feel helpless at this time but possibly this little note will send a smile filled with hope and love to you all. Raul and I wish a positive, speedy recovery for Jeffrey and know we are thinking of you. We love you, ANNE and RAUL
Hello Darcy,
I'm sending a prayer from the Episcopalian prayer book that I think fits many situations. Someone can say this prayer for Jeff til he is able to pray it himself.
"This is another day, O Lord. I know not what it will bring forth, but make me ready, Lord, for whatever it may be. If I am to stand up, help me to stand bravely. If I am to sit still, help me to sit quietly. If I am to lie low, help me to do it patiently. And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly. Make these words more than words, and give me the spirit of Jesus. Amen
Love Selden
Dear Jinni,Bram and family:
Just got word of Jeff's accident. I felt so saddened to hear of this news, but feel optimistic for the outcome. I still think of you all and reminisce of the time Andy and I spent with you on our way to Mexico, so many years ago. We had such fond memories of the time spent with you all and felt so blessed to share that time. My thoughts and prayers are with Jeff and the entire family during this uncertain time. Love you all Jan Dick
Dear Bram & Jinni,
So very good to hear from you. You are all in my prayers daily. Once Jeff's staph and pneumonia has cleared up, I'll bet he'll make steady progress. Breathing on his own is a very positive sign. With all the love and positive energy radiating around Jeff, it is sure to help! With a family like yours, good care and so many friends sending up strong prayers and good thoughts, Jeff will make it and fight his way back!!
Lovingly, Ellie
Dear Jinni & Bram
Here in Sydney, Australia, our thoughts and prayers are with you for your dear Jeff, and will be kept posted by Email.
Love Judy, Barry, Clayton, Simon
and Candace Shepherd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Jeff's family. My name is Betty Parker, and I live in San Antonio. My family and I were so saddened to hear of Jeff's accident. He is a favorite person to all of us. But especially to Earl Parker, who is my oldest son. We had so much fun with Jeff was he was Earl's Best Man...and I remember dancing with Jeff and he telling me that he really liked me because I was "a soul sister". Naturally, I had to ask what he meant, and he said we both wear hearing aids, so neither of us can hear. I so admired the way he could laugh at his disability. I don't remember being able to laugh at mine until I was at least 50. Some of us are slow learners, I guess....anyway, you will be in our prayer....and tho we are far away, if there is ever something, anything we can do for Jeff, you just have to call... (210)826-3408
The Parker Family....Carroll, Robert, Betsy, Betty and of course, Earl.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. McClelland, My prayers and thoughts are with Jeff and Family daily. I'm waiting for him so we can talk and laugh and sometimes act like the little kids we used to be growing up. I know that he can do it and I will be there for him all that I can. Sincerely, Kevin
From Cousin Jude - Downunder
To all my cousins, Darcy, Tom,
Terry and Martha, hang in there
All of our prayers are with you
and Jeff will see you all soon.
Love from all the Shepherds
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aunt Jinni and Uncle Bram -
We just wanted to send some love and a little 'Hello' and to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday as is Jeff!!! Our sweet Jeff!!!
Our thoughts are filled with hope, encouragement and love... McClelland blood is strong!!
All our love to Darcy, Tom, Terry, Jeff, Martha as well!
Love
Daphne, Mark, Harrison, and Portia
Dear Uncle Bram and Aunt Jinni:
We are sending our love and very best prayers for the speedy recovery of Jeff and for the strength and guidance of Houston McClelland's in this time of need.
Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.
Love to all,
The San Antonio McClellands
Bram and Jinni and the family,
Pat and I are monitoring Jeff's progress through Tom and Terri and the blog. We would offer any help to you all at any time and hope you can keep us abreast of Jeff's progress. Love to you all, jim and pat mcclelland
Dear Bram and Jinni,
I haven't been able to bring myself to write to you before now because the emotions are still raw. I just want you to know that I feel terrible about what has happened to Jeff, but I just KNOW that he WILL come back to us. He's overcome long odds before, and the recent signs of his improvement give me hope. Please don't despair because miracles DO happen.
Best wishes,
Jay Klein
Jinni,
We are so very happy to read the great news! May Jeff continue to improve - we'll keep praying for all of you.
Love,
Pam and Brian
My dear Jinni and Bram
You must be so thrilled with
Jeff's progress, just wonderful
news and our thoughts and
prayers are always with you.
Keep up the faith
Love you, Judy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi to all:
So happy to hear the positive news. I must tell you I just spent the last 3 days at the "Blues Festival" here, and one of the performers was a Diunna Greenleaf and the Blue Mercy Band. I so enjoyed her and when I purchased her CD found out it was recorded At Red Cat Jazz in Houston. When I got talking with her as she was signing my CD she said she has a group with the church she belongs to called the prayer warriors,so I asked her that they include Jeff in their prayers. We will all keep praying and hoping for on going recovery. Love to you all Jan Dick
Dear Bram, Jinni, and family,
This morning I visited Jeff and he was very chatty. He was preoccupied with phone lines being connected and disconnected. At one point I was reading his visitors comments and was not looking at him and he asked me "Well, are you going to get the phone lines disconnected, Ina?" I was taken aback that he had called me by my name. He had not done that before. I do not know if he brought it out of memory or if it was subconcious? As I was getting ready to leave, he was still worried about the phone line situation and he said that "Jeff and Jay were back." Jay visited him last night. I am delighted at his progress and know that I am fervently praying for a full recovery of his mind, body and soul. Thinking of you daily and hope you are comforted in your time of anxiety and sadness. Love to all always, Ina and Jay
Mr. and Mrs. McClelland and Family,
Like SO MANY others, I was devastated to hear of the news concerning Jeff's accident. I suppose these types of things occur to people around the country everyday, but when it actually happens to someone we all know, it really hits hard. I don't need to reiterate what everyone else has previously stated, but Jeff is a strong-willed individual who definitely has the wherewithal to pull through this whole ordeal. He is used to dealing with adversity, and perhaps most importantly, he will clearly have the encouragement and full-fledged support of a great number of family and friends.
I am so happy to read of the most recent developments with respect to Jeff's "awakening." While we all realize he still has a great deal of healing, therapy, and rehabilitation that lies ahead of him, Jeff is the type of person who can succeed with this major challenge. Just from the content of these brief messages, it is certain that Jeff has a great number of people praying for his full recovery. We know he can succeed!
Please know that many, many other people share your grief, and that the whole McClelland Family is in the thoughts, prayers, and sincere wishes of a tremendous number of individuals. May God fulfill your whole family with hope and in believing that Jeff will experience peace, fun, joy, and happiness with all of your family once again.
Paul Newsom
Bram and Jinni,
I won't trouble you in person with update requests, but will watch this blog site. I know I join many in pulling for and praying for Jeff.
Jill Rose
Uncle Bram, Aunt Jinni, Jeff, Darcy, Tom, Bim and Martha - All of my love to you. Wish I could be with you. I'm sending positive energy your way, plus lots of "x's" and lots of "o's," -Chab
Dear Jinni and Bram,
I was very encouraged in my visit with Jeff today. He was completely present in our conversation and did not say silly things. He carried on a normal conversation with me about Jay, Jackson, my older kids, and work. He seemed to be more here than not. Progress is being made. I told him to be patient and that he will be walking around soon. He is such a good friend and we love him very much. It's good to see him coming around. My prayers are always with you and yours, Ina Klein
Dearest Aunt Jinni and Uncle Bram, I was so delighted to see Jeff's picture, and know how much he must have enjoyed going to the ranch. He looks great and I know how happy that must make you all. Love, love, Libba
Post a Comment
<< Home