Jeff's Guestbook

Please create an 'identity' for yourself. We are printing copies of all messages for Jeff to read when he is able to do so ... and an identity will not only let him know immediately who sent the message but will let you use the same identity on any page of this website. A heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Messages for Jeff

When Jeff is able, we will provide him with copies of all messages and comments you post here.

Our heartfelt thanks to all of Jeff's friends for your prayers and wishes!!

95 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Jeff, 7/26/06

Thanks to your sister Darcy, we have this wonderful guestbook to be able to write out thoughts to you while you are asleep. Jeff and I went to visit you this past Sunday, 7/23. I wish you could of known we were there. Hopefully you did. We pray for you and wish you would wake up so that we could tell you how much we love you. We will be patient as you heal. You are in our thoughts daily. I also wanted to tell you that the night we were told of your accident, Matthew came to tell me that he had just said a prayer for you. Both Andrew and Matthew ask about you daily.

Much love,

Vicki Pennell Lower and Jeff Lower

7/26/2006 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on brother jeff , I'm praying for you to heal . I miss you giving me a heartfelt goodnatured hardtime.
love you man...
bubba Dr. Steeeeeeeev

7/26/2006 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAaayeee, Jeff. My dear, dear brother... you wouldn't believe how many people are praying for you and worrying about you and anxiously awaiting for you to wake up and give them your big beautiful smile !!! We can't wait to have you back with us, Jeff. And we all know you can do it. You're ain't called the Bionic Man for nothin', Man.

So Come On, Jeff!! Concentrate!! Make those synapses work!! We're all right here, cheering you on.

Ahloo,
Martha

7/27/2006 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff, the news are utterly shocking. Not being aware of the specifics of what the damage to your physical body has been. I sincerely hope you recuperate in the most wholesome way possible. And that this accident opens previously unavailable doors of perception in order for you to continue your evolutionary path in the most positive way possible.
Be certain that my prayers and most sincere wishes are with you and your loved ones through these cloudy hours.

7/27/2006 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show 'em your stuff, Jeff. Of all the people I know, you are one of the strongest and most stubborn. If anyone can get well, I know it's you. You've got what it takes.

Your friend,
Chris K.

7/27/2006 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please be strong, you have so many people praying for your recovery. We're all counting on your confident, positive attitude to guide you through. Miss you Jeff... Laura

7/28/2006 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where to start Jeff! My prayers are with you and your family! I know you'll make it (you're stubborn) and I'm looking forward to visiting with you soon! See you soon.

Destry

7/28/2006 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JDiddy, I know you can make it. I'm waiting for you, so do it for us all. I'm thinking of you every waking moment and some deep slumber ones too. I have faith that you will soon. Don't forget that I will always be there for you dude. Until the next time. Brother Kevin

7/29/2006 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my Best Man, Jeff:

The news of your accident made it to me quite quickly, even in the remote and far off deserts of eastern Iraq...From Destry to Anne to me and Ruth, all of our thoughts and prayers are with you, now...i can be put on hold for the time being...

The worst part about being so far away is the utter feeling of helplessness when you feel your family and friends are in need...and you, Jeff, qualify for both! I give you all the blessings and prayers and hope i can provide from this end of the world, and i awake each day praying for you to get well quickly and completely.

You told me in your last email that you are "counting on me to come back in ONE PIECE and to take care"; i would now ask the same of you...be strong, stubborn, and fight this thing and win...just like said i would to you...we both know that failure is simply not an option!

...and i will end this note with your exact words, since they are so approprite for me: "With Best Regards and my prayers,"

...get well soon, jeff...Big Bend and a long lifetime of other places await many more adventures for us!

LTC Earl Parker
KMTB, Iraq

7/29/2006 3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeff!
This is Ruth Frazier from San Antonio. Earl has told me so such about you, I feel like we are already buds. I look forward to meeting you some day. So please rest up and know that you are in our thoughts and in our prayers.
Until the next camping trip....
take care Jeff.
Love,
Ruth

7/29/2006 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff-Buddy,

Long time, no see or hear, I wished that I heard about you in a different way, not about the accident you had and the condition you are in. I have visited you several times and on each visit you seem to progress very well but I still wish you would wake up. I have seen all of your family and met your in-laws and your neice and nephew and I haven't yet seen Darcy and Heather. I have been keeping your girl, Terri, company and making sure she is eating and taking care of herself. So hurry and wake up and get well so we can talk about the trick your little sister, Martha, did 25 years ago. Toni and I will pray for your speedy recovery and looking forward to give you more support while you are recovering from your injuries. I told Martha that I can be your personal yardman since we live 2 miles apart just to help you out.

Love Ya Buddy,
Billy and Toni Willingham

7/30/2006 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cousin Jeff -
You are the little engine that could and can....We know you can! We know you can! Make it up this steep hill and we will all help you to a safe and healthy recovery!!
We miss your laughter and smiling face!
Know we are thinking of you out here in California!
Sending you our love and prayers,
Daphne, Mark, Harrison, and Portia Seymour

7/30/2006 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, it's so nice to have you and your family in my life again so do whatever it takes to keep it that way!
My prayers are with you for a quick recovery.

Love,

Jane Morse

7/31/2006 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, the man who says he has 9 lives! I know youre a strong one my dear long time friend and you are going to pull through this. Terri and I got the word as soon as they found where you were and we got there as fast as we could. When I was told that you gave the nurses a hard time when it came for bathtime I had to chuckle to myself because I know that's Jeff there and he is a fighter. He may not mind having all these women bathe him but on the other hand I can hear Jeff saying "Hey! I can bathe myself ya know!" I miss our chats online and our personal visits. Get well soon so you, Terri, your sister Terry and her husband, Bobby, & I all go out again. Know that we are all here praying for you. We love you and know that we're here for you always.
Love you!
Mary Grace (Patronella)

8/01/2006 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,

Ron and I were so saddened by the news of your accident. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a quick recovery.

Your friends,

Ron and Rhonda Harvey

8/01/2006 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

You are in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to seeing you after your recovery. You will make this happen we know because you are a Mac and when a Mac puts their minds to it mountains move. See you soon and GOD bless!!

The LaMont Family

8/02/2006 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff We miss your smiles! Get better soon . We are praying for your healing and to come home soon. Love, Your friends , Tom, Sue, Sarah

8/02/2006 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I can type this without tears streaming down my face as I have been since the day I got word about Jeff's accident and condition. I sent this Father's Day card which made Jeff's day.

My partner,
My friend,
My love,
Love is creating a dream meant for two,
Love is believing that dream will come true.
From the beginning, we've believed in each other.
We've wanted the same things and been willing to work for them.
We've loved and laughed and learned to compromise.
We've taken whatever life's given us and turned it into something good.
I can't imagine a better partner or friend....than you.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my favorite dream come true.

All my love always,
Terri
(Terri Reneau)

P.S. Jeffery, I missed you so much. I pray that the good Lord will provide you the strength, courage, and patience to get well and come home.

8/03/2006 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I am praying for your recovery. I miss your visits after hours here at the store for stories of old times, spirited debates on every subject. I see Max may have to fight Billy to mow your yard. and steal your tomatoes!


Les Callaway

8/03/2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JD, Just finished doing the Methanol sampling, round 2,. Jay,s son-in-law, Arturo help me with the project. He is a good hand. We pumped out the stale water from RW-1 thru RW-8. After they recharged, we micro-purged and sampled. No negative DO's this time. Everything went well. I had many thoughts of the numerous times you and I did the work. KD

8/03/2006 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, I also wanted to tell you that we reinstalled RW-8 due to the fact it came back 30,000 ppm from the last round. We used new piping, # 8 pump, and the old meter. It works ok with moderate flow rate. Oh yeah, Stros still &$#%ing it up. Texans camp kicking in. Another hot day as you would have expected. God Bless you Brother Jeff, until next time,KD

8/03/2006 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffrey: 8/3/06

It's been 2 weeks since I heard of your accident and I just can't stop thinking and worrying about you. I know you are going to bounce right out of this because sooo many people are pulling for you. Every day at work the ladies ask me, "What's the scoop on Terry's brother?" They have collectively pulled their faith together and you've even been added to their prayer lists. With all that hope and faith behind you, I expect you'll be able to walk on water soon. MY faith is in YOU. I'll see you soon.

Libby

8/03/2006 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, you won't believe it, the Stros have turn it around. The Cards are a wanking and we are only 6 1/2 back. Big Mo is back with a vengeance and the hot Rocket is on tonight, 44 years old and going strong. We play the D-backs in Ar. I think they can do it. Tell you about the Texans later. Rest well my friend. KD

8/05/2006 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JD, Back in the office. The Stros won 2 of 3 from the D-backs. The Rocket looked good, Pettitte was ok. Still 4 back in the wild card. The Texans are shaping up. A few more injuries than we would like. DD hasn't praticed yet. You know those overpaid pretty boys. First preseason game is this Sat. against KC. Also, Moon was inducted in the Hall of Fame this past Sat. Rest well Brother Jeff and I'll report more later. KD

8/07/2006 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the man that named me....

I really don't know how I could have gotten thru life without being a Minka. I owe that one to you Jeff. Thank you.

You occupy my thoughts hourly and everthing I've got is being sent your way. I know that you will pull thru this. You are a stong man, strong in strength, emotions, convictions and opinions. Such a zest for life you have.

So many good wishes are coming your way, you have to feel it. You've got to open those beautiful blue eyes and smile at us once again.

We love you dearly

Minka

8/07/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hey Little Bro,
It's time for me to say something to jog you awake. Don't you dare leave me here to manage the Equipment Department by myself! Lordy, think of all the damage that could be done to the tractors & implements without you!

And don't forget, you still have the fish condos to put in place. Plus, who but you will take the time or even know how to monitor the fish population & growth?

I know you're on a journey that only you can take ... and that none of us can do anything but let you take that journey. Just remember that you have so very many fabulous fans, friends, & family waiting for you to get back in the swing of things.

Big AH LOO, Goya

8/07/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell about yet another wheel coming off of a shredder.

This time it was the 60". And even tho it was a simple matter of a pin & a few washers, they were of such specific dimensions that they had to be special-ordered! Grrr. Took over 3 weeks for them to get here ... but the shredder is back in operation!

8/07/2006 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cousin Judy Shepherd from Australia
My dear Jeff, you are very strong
and had literally thousands upon thousands of love, prayers and thoughts for you.....I only have
one bionic cousin and I want to keep it that way, I love you, Judy
Barry, Clayton, Simon, Canadace
we love you, get better soon
Downunder relatives
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8/08/2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, The Stros are still rolling. I went to the game last nite. Charlie had two tics, you won't believe, 3 rows behind our seats. S.127, R.8. Sweeeet! Backe boy is back. 7 ins. 2hits and only 1 run against the Bucos. We won 3-1 with "Lights Out" slamming the door on them in the ninth on 11 tosses. Now, we are 3 1/2 behind the reds and LA. NTWITA!

8/09/2006 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I heard that you're stirring alittle Dude. Hurry up Man. I have tons of stuff to talk with you about. Well, back to the grind as a Trinity Boy. More later, your friend, KD

8/09/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hey Jeff,
Boy are you gonna be mad when you wake up -- they shaved off your goatee this morning! Thank goodness they had the smarts to leave your mustache intact.

You had a new visitor this morning ... at least I think he was a 'new' one. It was John Newsom -- is he from the old neighborhood?

Did you see any of those headlines I showed to you? I thought for sure the one about the 'Stros would please you.

Don't forget, I'm still waiting for you to come help me with the equipment. Ah loo.

8/10/2006 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, The Stros are still spanking them. Only 2 1/2 out of the wild card. Texans preparing for their first preseason game Sat. DD still hasn't practiced. Well, getting ready to go to lunch. I miss going to lunch with you. God Bless you Brother Jeff. BFN, KD

8/11/2006 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, The Texans first preseason game went fairly good with a 24-14 victory. The first string played 2 series and looked good. A couple of rookies showed promise. I can't remember their names yet. The offensive plays were totally different than before and exciting to watch. Mario is still learning. The Stros are still hanging in there. More later. KD

8/14/2006 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Our heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery. Please know that you are in our prayers and we stand ready to assist in your recovery.

Get well soon,

San Antonio McClellands!

8/16/2006 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Jeff,
We miss you so much!!! We know you're tough and you're going to make it through this. Can't wait till you're up and moving!!!

love,
Kelsey, Tommy, and Matthew

8/16/2006 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Judy and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. Please be strong, you know that you have numerous friends and family praying for your recovery as can be seen from the blog site and the OutLaw email trails.

Look foward to hooking up with you for a visit after your speedy recovery that we are all hoping for you to have. Talk to you then.

The OutLaw Co-Ordinator and Judy

8/18/2006 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff, Pat and I want you to continue to improve day by day and are keeping up with your progress through Tom and Terri and now on this blog. We are hopeful that you will awaken soon and have a speedy recovery. You are in our prayers and thoughts. Cousin Jimmy and Pat McClelland

8/19/2006 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Still keeping track of you here in IRAQ through this site and Destry...come-on, buddy...time for you to respond to my message...i'm feeling kind of helpless here! Time to get that arse moving and make me breathe easier...you are constantly in my prayers, jeff...please get well very soon! I simply could not look at Big Bend the same w/o you...

earl

8/21/2006 3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude, Back to the grind at TE. Well, after this week, we should know if the Stros have a chance. They were swept by the lowly Cubs and split 2/4 with the Brewers at home last week. Now we play Cincy, Mil., and the Pirates on the road. Backe is on the DL again with the elbow. Roy got hit in the hand. There is always the Pettitte. Are you ready Pal? NTWITA!!!

8/21/2006 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't believe it. After the second preseason game, the Texans aren't looking too shabby. Carr is a wanking and no DD, but the line looks fairly good with 34 Morency and the Rookie 33 Lundy looking great. No deep passing yet. But Man, the defense is spanking them. The line with Peek, Greenwood and Mario are moving all over and tearing up the QB. Sweet!

8/21/2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The linebackers are looking good too with the secondary pretty boys a little shaky. Buc Pic is back and looks a little better than last year. Anyway, we won 27-20 and now have won 2 pre-games for the first time. Guess who we play this week on Sunday Nite sweetness. The Denver Broncs in Denver. What a homecoming for Coach K. Later Brother Jeff.

8/21/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hey, Bro,
You really need to wake up & come to the Ranch! You won't believe Kismet's sense of direction. When cruising on the Ranger, I say "right" or "left" ... and, dadgum, he goes that way.

You'll have so much fun with him when you get your butt back here. Can't wait until that happens!

We're in a major drought right now, so the hay is not growing very much on this 3rd crop. However, we did get 63 bales out of the 2nd crop.

I'm glad you can't see the lake right now ... you'd hate it! So you need to come back & tell Martha & me what to do about it.

All the love in the world,
Your Big Sis.

8/22/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hey Dude, here's another reason for you to wake up!

You remember the plum tree at the entrance to the Annex? And that it was loaded with blossoms in the early spring?

Well, it is now loaded with fruit. I go out every morning to pick up what has fallen overnight. So, it looks like I might just be able to collect enough to put up some Wild Plum Jelly this winter. And, guess what...the first of the batch is reserved for you.

So, do what you gotta do, but get your act together & come back so you can tell me whether my jelly is any good!
Ah loo.

8/22/2006 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD,Hey it was good to see you. I'm glad to see you stirring a little more everyday. Keep going Dude. God Bless you Brother Jeff. Brother KD

8/23/2006 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,

I haven't been able to bring myself to write you before now because the emotions are just too raw, but I want you to know that there a lot of people love you and are praying for you. And I'm convinced that someone up there loves you too because I've heard that YOU ARE WAKING UP!!!

8/23/2006 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeff,

It was so awesome seeing you wake up and talking up a storm on anything that crosses your mind! I am just so happy for you. I really do believe with patience, strength, courage and a lotta love will get you through this time of your life. I miss you and pray that you will come home sooner than we all expected. Keep up the faith, babe.

Love Always,
Terri

8/24/2006 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bubba
I've been waiting for the great news. That's one helluva nap you took!!
I'm searching for a flight to come and help jog your memory with my mug. See you asap..
over and out
Dr. Steeev

8/27/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Wow, Jeff, Dr. Steeeeeev is coming for a vist ... how cool can that be? What wonderful news!

Know also that Vicki called this weekend -- she & her family were crying with joy at the latest news of your recent progress.

Vicki told me Steve might be flying in, but I really didn't think he would be able make it. Looks like I'm wrong ... as usual.

8/27/2006 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I was completely shocked when I heard the news about your accident. I just recently learned about this Blog and wanted to make sure you know I am thinking about you each and every single day. It is somewhat difficult for me to know what to say in this situation, but just remember that while your "Body" is currently injured and is healing, your "Soul" is still very active. Your "Soul" is your will and mind's desire to personally achieve what all of your family members and friends want you to do---we want you to wakeup from your sleep and put yourself in a position to have control of authority over your "Body."

It is exactly 25 years ago this month that I met you and we both initiated our Trinity experience. Those were some of the best times in my life.

I visited you while you were at Memorial Hermann Hospital. Although you were asleep, I talked to you as if you could understand everything I said. We have so many things to discuss to bring each other up to date. I KNOW we will get a chance to do so.

You have always been a strong, tough individual. There is a common saying that "God tests those who are strong." I have faith that you will get through this terribly frightening episode, and the end result of your current situation is that it will make you even stronger!

I went to Big Bend earlier this spring; I would like to go there again with you. I have also recently been to Enchanted Rock and Garner State Park. Do you remember when you, Kenny Stover, and I spent some time at Garner State Park? It is still beautiful with very clear cool water (Frio River). Kenny and I were talking about this trip recently and we both recalled that you were hiking with a "boom box" playing Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, Yes, The Who, Santana, and The Rolling Stones. We'll definitely have to make the trip to Uvalde and do all of that again. I bet Kenny would even fly down from Michigan. He is now a Director for Pfizer (Antibacterial Biology).

Once you truly awaken from your sleep, you will need to live one day at a time, both mentally and emotionally. Your emotions respond to your thoughts, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have the power to react to this extremely fearful event. You will have to ask yourself, "How can I make something positive out of this scary situation?"

You can see by reading all of these messages that you have a LOT of people who care for you and are hoping and praying for a speedy and complete recovery. Every one of us wants for you to be able to enjoy life, enjoy yourself, and to enjoy your family.

I look forward to talking to you at whatever point in the future that may be. I will be so very happy when you are able to read all of these "Messages for Jeff."

Take care for now, and I'll see you soon!

Paul Newsom

8/27/2006 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Jeff,

We couldn't of asked for better news that you woke up. Stephen called me this past Friday to tell me and all I could do was cry for joy. We all knew with time, patience and love, you could do it. You just have to know how many friends and family are praying for you and wishing that you come back to all of us so we can enjoy you in our lives again. Even your moodiness. Jeff and I will come visit soon. So keep on that road to recovery. Your strong and we know you can do it.

Luv,

Vicki, Jeff, Andrew and Matthew Lower

XXXXOOOO

8/28/2006 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/28/06

Jeff,

What else can I say besides:

THANK GOD! WOW! YEAH! YIPEE! THANK GOD! -- Can't say that one enough!

Laura

8/28/2006 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff - We're so happy to hear that you're awake and hope to see you soon. (So sorry the Broncos trounced your Texans last night - Go Denver!!)

Mickey and Moni McCartney

8/28/2006 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray Jeff! The news today is AWESOME! Welcome back!We are all so glad you woke up. We love you and yours...Vancie and Carl

8/28/2006 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was delighted and it felt as if a weight lifted when vancie called to tell me she had checked the email and found Darcey's update on your Awakening. Its an answer to many prayers of your family and friends. We hope you will progress quickly now and that we can visit you in Houston soon. Carl& Vancie

8/28/2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude, Just a quick note abour the Texan's 3rd preseason game. They lost 17-14 against the Broncs in Denver. Carr and the first string haven't got there yet. The D looks very good with rookie mid. linebacker No. 59 Demarco Ryans doing great. Back-up QB Rosenfels looks much better than Carr at this point. So, look out and we will see what happens.

8/28/2006 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, the Stros are still hanging in there. I forgot to tell you, Willie T is on a 30 game hitting streak. Sweeet. I know you like that. Well, I'm heading south to check on the Bees and hopefully will be able to Rob a little honey in this very dry year. I'll save the first one for you. And Brian is coaching little B this year on the Mustangs round 2. Can't wait. Keep up the progress. Later, KD

8/28/2006 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received the news today that you are on the mend. I am not surprised. There was no doubt in my mind that you would wake up!! I will come to visit ESPECIALLY since I work right across the street!! Take care and see you soon,

Love, your friend,
Chris K.

8/28/2006 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,
I am so glad that you are starting to come out of it. In my visits to you lately we have had some doozy conversations. I am hopeful that your thought patterns will straighten out a bit and that you will realize a full healing of mind, body, and soul. You have sooooo many people praying for your full recovery. I hope to see a miracle happen here in front of my eyes. You are well on your way. We miss you so much at work and at play. Jay and I sure do hope to see you down the hallway in due time. Rest, take your time, and come all the way back to us. Jackson is the varsity quarterback on his football team for Grace. Now, if we can only get the front line to do their job, we might have a chance to do great things on the field. Know we love you and I will see you tomorrow. I try to visit every other day after dropping Jackson off at school. See you tomorrow. Love always,
Ina & Jay

8/29/2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hey, Jeff, I need for you to come back to the Ranch & take care of a few things.

Greystroke is going backwards & losing body mass again. (You need to come & give him some high-protein food!)

The equipment has not had servicing for over 6 months ... & you need to confirm what needs to be done. I can take care of the inventory, but I haven't a clue about the mechanics of the equipment servicing. Get your butt back here & help me!!

Your best big sister,
Darcy

9/05/2006 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Jay has kept me up to speed about your progress, and it seems like you are improving by leaps and bounds! Great news! We wish you the very best and know you will back in the swing of things soon.

Marianne Giles - King Ranch

9/06/2006 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,

What wonderful news on your awakening and the progress. My heart and my prayers are going out to you for a continued recovery. I miss your wonderful smile - and how that simple, but majestic smile, always cheered my day up. Keep getting better man - focus on getting better - your family and friends need you.

Mark Olson

9/06/2006 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,

My prayers continue for you and I am so impressed with every bit of progress that you make. God Bless you

Andy

9/07/2006 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, good news!! You seem to be doing great. There must be something special in store for you that the man upstairs has in mind.

Keep up the good work. Hope to see you soon at the ranch.

Jane

9/09/2006 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my cuzzin,
You are in my thoughts daily. Imagining your smiling face brings a smile to mine. Feel the McClelland family love vibes and get better! We love ya. I love ya. Sending a Bramlette-preferred smooch on the lips, -Chab

9/10/2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brother Jeff, back from comanche creek ranch. Everything went well and I returned with about 12 gallons of honey. Well, it all began yeaterday with the Texans playing their 1st game of the season against Mcnabb and the Eagles. Philly took it 24-10. The team started out fairly good and then the experience took over for the Eagles. Carr looked shaky at best and the D a little better but couldn't put pressure on No.5....

9/11/2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Plus, Carr was sacked 5 times after scoring on the opening drive. I taped it for you to watch at a later date. Next week, it's the Colts and the Peyton boys. 0 and 2 doesn't sound that bad. The
Stros are still hanging, if you can believe that. FYI, Destry is now a Trinity Boy! Enjoyed the visit, see you soon. God Bless You Brother Jeff, BFN....Kevin

9/11/2006 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so glad to hear of your progress, youre awake and talking up a storm and still stubborn as ever! Smiles. Keeping you in my prayers! Love ya my dear friend! Know that we are all cheering for ya!

Love,
Mary (Patronella) Kiesewetter

9/13/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Hey Feffie,
Wish you were here to see the first-time-ever traffic jam of hummingbirds on our feeder! We've had so many migrating hummers trying to use a single feeder that I had to buy more feeders.

I tried using the digital camera to take a little 13-second clip of one of those hummer traffic jams. Now I just need to make sure that I can safely offload it to the computer for your future viewing! Man, it's sooooo cool.

9/14/2006 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Brother Jeff, I was planning on visiting you last weekend at game time, but I didn't feel good. I must of picked up a bug from one of my sweet ones. So, I didn't want to pass it to you. Anyway, once again, the Texans looked terrible against the Colts. We lost 43-24 with most of our points coming in the 4th period against the Colt's backups. Next up, the Foreskins. They are 0-2 also. We might win this one....

9/21/2006 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... During the colt game, our left tackle Spencer, #77' a rookie, went out with a broken leg. He was playing very good and will be missed. The Stros are playing the Cards in that last home stand we talked about earlier in the season. I wish we could watch them together. See you soon. Brother Kevin

9/21/2006 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,
I enjoyed our visit this morning. It was so nice to see that you are coming back more and more. Please rest while you can so you can have maximum energy in therapy sessions. You looked really good and I was relieved to see how much better you are. Know that there are alot of people waiting to be with you again. I hope you enjoy all your visitors. Love, Ina

9/25/2006 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,
I received the news of your accident from Cathy Remmert (in Austin). It was a shock at first and unbelievable, but know that thru prayers you will be back to your ol'self again! I've put the word out to all my 'praying' friends that I needed them to pray for my dear friend in Houston. My friend, Bruce in Arizona, a deacon with the Catholic church, put the request for prayers on their church's international prayer request website so you have people all over the world praying for your recovery! Everynight I, too, ask God to bless you with the physical and mental strength to get you thru this. Is there a number I can call you at, I'd love to speak with you. Remember my Jackie? I have pictures of you holding her when she was a few days old. Well, she's now a 3rd year college student at MIT. Can you believe it's be 19 years since we last spoke??!!! Doesn't seem like that much time has gone by. Please thank Darcy for this wonderful website. I'm sure it took a lot of effort on her part. I'll continue to pray for you and your family as I'm sure they have had their stressful moments. I'm glad to hear that you are well onto the road to recovery. Stay in good spirits and know that there are people out there that love you in their own special way. E-mail me your address so I can send you some pictures. Take care and God bless you, Jeff.
L/
Bernice Perez-Snyder (in Jacksonville, Florida)
904-536-5564

10/13/2006 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our dearest Jeff,

We had such a great time visiting you this past Sunday. You recognized us immediately with that wonderful smile of yours. We were in awe of your improvement since the last time we saw you. Walking, but slowly and talking up a storm. It was fantastic. We all know you have a way to go in your healing but what progress you have made. Your family has to be your greatest inspiration and all of your friends thank them for that. Keep strong our dear friend. We will visit you again soon.

With love,
Jeff and Vicki Lower

10/13/2006 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, Jeffrey!! It's hard to believe how much you have progressed in such a short time. Time really flies!! I know patience is not one of your best virtues, but perseverance will certainly get you home. I always look forward to visiting you. In my prayers and...

With love,
Terri

10/15/2006 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brother Jeff, It has been some time since I last Posted. We've been doing the Bay City thing the past 3 weeks. A final update on the Stros. You wouldn't believe it if you tried. They came back from 8 1/2 games to all most winning the Division. It boiled down to the last day of the season. We lost and the Cards won. I saved the print for you. It would have been the greatest comeback in baseball history. Tell you more later.... KW

10/17/2006 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, I 'm happy that you awake and move around.
Keep fight the injured and get better every day. I'm going to get the upgrade processor speech sometime this years. I know is really work. That bird is drive me crazy sometime I have to learn to ignored. Have speedy recover Jeff.

your friend ,
Ron Harvey

10/19/2006 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, It's good to see you up and around. I just wanted to update this about the Texan game with the Pokes. They spanked us 34-6. We already talked about it the other day. The Kubiac boys still have a long way to go. Keep up the progress and I'll be talking with you this weekend. BFN.... KD

10/20/2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I am so glad to hear about your progress. I am sure you will continue to improve and be able to get out very soon. Although I have not left messages before, Ihave been following your progress regularly. Good luck and you are in our prayers.

Sheldon and Olivia Reyher (one of the Outlaws)

10/25/2006 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

I am so happy for you that things are moving forward. Keep up the good faith and be patient. Gotta do what you gotta do and you will be home soon.

Happy Halloween!!
Love, Terri

10/31/2006 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

We haven't been in touch for a very long time. Since a year or so after I got married in New York I think. We heard about the accident thru the old friends network and have been sending good thoughts and prayers your way. You may not remember us because its been so long and you've been thru so much but our thoughts are with you and we are so happy you are on the mend!

All the best bro,

Ken Stover (fomerly Stoner) and Mary

10/31/2006 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

It is great to read that you are doing so much better. I visited you several times, but you never recognized me while I was in your room. I spoke to your mother one time while "checking on you" and reminded her of my frequent visits to their old house 25 years ago. The time when your mother was in your room was the very first time you had eaten food by yourself. It will be fantastic to see you again and hopefully talk about the good ol' days at Trinity. There are a lot of Trinity people that have been keeping track of your status. To say your progress is awesome is a major understatement. I know you still have a long period of recovery, but with all the comments from your friends and family members, you will definitely continue to push forward with vigor and persistance. It will truly be a blessing to see and talk to you again.

Take care,
Paul Newsom

10/31/2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

November 1

Way to go Jeff! You are something else. I am proud to be your cousin. Keep getting stronger and stronger...Love, Vancie

11/01/2006 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look GREAT, Jeff. Loved seeing your picture and reading about all your progress. We all send our love, Libba, Burton, Margaret, Bracken and Burton IV

11/13/2006 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've come a long way baby.
I always felt that you had it in you and you didn't let me down.
It was great to see you at the ranch over the Thanksgiving holiday. Looking forward to more good times with you. You couldn't have gotten a more devoted sister than Bim. She has really been there for you. You have a great family and quite a following I might add.
So very very glad you are back with us. To see that beautiful smile and the laughter in those blue eyes is healing for us too.
Love you much
Minka

12/06/2006 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You've made great accomplishments since I last entered the website back in October!!! The power of prayer is definately working and you are a living testimony to God's work!!! Keep up the good work! May you have a happy holiday with your family and friends and may God bless you with a full recovery. (Looks like you're well on your way there already!!!!) Take care, Amigo. If you get a chance, write me at 'ship2ship@bellsouth.net"
Once again, thank your sister Darcy for this wonderful website. She must really love her little brother to do all this!!! Peace and love to you and all your family and all your friends that have written in the website to keep your spirits up!! Again, Merry Christmas,
Bernice Perez-Snyder

12/10/2006 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeff,

Just wanted to say that I am looking forward to spending the Christmas holidays with you and Heather. You have certainly have made great strides to be home in time for the holidays. Keep up the faith in all you do. Hugs and Kisses...

Yours,
Terri

12/18/2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Jeff, It sounds like you are doing well. It has been some time since we spoke and I miss you. I look forward to visiting soon. Take care and Merry Christmas. Brother Kevin

12/19/2006 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeff,

The holidays has been wonderful spending it with you and Heather. Heather and I agreed that it was good Christmas with you and your family. The fireworks display you put on at home was fantastic!! The best I've seen. Fortunately, it was at a special time of your life. Looking forward to a great 2007!

Cheers and with love,
Terri

1/02/2007 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff I am so proud of you! Terri has been keeping me posted on your progress. I look forward to getting together with you and Terri again soon. We'll have to go out to dinner when Bobby comes back in to town and get your sister Bim and her husband as well! Happy New Year! We need to get together again soon dear!

Love ya!
Mary Kiesewetter

1/02/2007 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

1/08/2007 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I am soo happy and thankful to see how well you are doing. I am amazed how far you have come in your rehab. You just may be bionic. Obviously, you must take after your Mother(no offense Big Mac)..
It will take just a little more effort on your part to complete this journey and we look forward to seeing you on the volleyball court, or on the dock, or in the water, or knee high in the mud in the forest, or...... I'm reliving some of the ranch times me thinketh...
I have read all the updates about your recovery which detail just how difficult it has been for you. I praise you and your family for the strength and courage that you have shown during these most difficult months.
Again, I am soo happy to see that you are doing soo well and look forward to visiting with you soon.

God Bless you and Keep on Trucking.

Luv---The LaMonts

1/22/2007 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!

It was great seeing you 2 weeks ago. I really enjoyed all of us, you & Terri, Billy & Toni, Annette & Kenton, and Bobby & I all getting together for old times sake at Chili's! Let's do it again! Keep up the good progress! How about next month? The pictures turned out great too!

Love ya!

Mary Kiesewetter

2/12/2007 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Jeff,
Just heard of your journey..our best wishes and our heart felt thoughts to you and yours from some more of your Trinity-camping-rocking friends Larry Smith and wife Lori Doubrava in Austin Texas. We will never forget the friends we made during that all to brief time at Trinity. So we join Kenny, Paul(aka Tall), Phil(aka Blondie), Dennis and Tracey, and the Whitlonians in SA,...in sending our positive vibes to you.
Te amo,
Larry-Lorenzo Smith
Lori-Pie Doubrava
larrysmith99@hotmail.com
loridoubrava@hotmail.com

2/21/2007 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
You've done it! Now keep up your spirits, don't look back and keep on going. And never doubt the power of prayer. Glad to hear that you are out and getting on with your life. Again thank your sister Darcy for her wonderful idea to be able to write you and see how you're doing. I'll pass the word of your great progress to the ol' Stephen F Austin folks I keep in touch with such as Joe Fuhr, Cathy Remmert, Tina Campbell, Mo and Mariam (remember that group?). We've all been praying for you to get thru this and now you have. Thank God. Take care and if you get a chance, drop a line.
Peace and love from Florida,
Bernice Perez-Snyder
ship2ship@bellsouth.net

4/15/2007 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jsmstatus.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

1/26/2013 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home